Spalletti finds a key player in his midfield ahead of the match against Atalanta. In Bergamo, in fact, he will take the field with the titolare Radja Nainggolan, absent in the draw of the Giallorossi against Bologna. For the rest, a few line-up variations even though Spalletti still has some doubts to resolve about the 11 to be sent out.
Atalanta will have to do without Cigarini and De Roon, who are out of suspension and Carmona, injured. Also in doubt are Diamonds struggling with an ankle problem.
Atalanta-Roma: news and probable line-ups
Here are all the news both on the Giallorossi and on the Bergamo side for the match between Atalanta-Roma whose starting whistle is set for Sunday 17 April at 12.30.
- Radja Nainggolan is back on the field: the midfielder has served his disqualification round and resumes his place in the center of the yellow and red field
- Spalletti must clear up some doubts: to play a place for De Rossi and Keita in midfield and Edin Dzeko and El Shaarawy in attack. At the moment the Italian midfielder and the Bosnian striker kept out last round due to not perfect physical conditions remain favorites
- Eyes on Digne, Pjanic and Keita, be wary
- Certainly Carmona (out until May due to injury) and Cigarini and De Roon (out due to disqualification) will not be in the match
- Reja hopes to recover Diamonds whose presence is in doubt due to an ankle discomfort
- The only ballot between Toloi and Stendardo with the first favorite
- In attack, Raimondi should be favored in the event that Diamanti does not recover in time: D'Alessandro and Conti still hope in the starting jersey until the last minute.
Probable Atalanta-Roma formations
Atalanta: Sportiello, Masiello, Toloi, Palette, Dramè, Freuler, Migliaccio, Kurtic, Raimondi, Gomez, Pinilla
Rome: Szczesny, Florenzi, Rudiger, Manolas, Digne, Nainggolan, De Rossi, Pjanic, Perotti, Dzeko, Salah